Monday, October 10, 2011

Ground Lamb & Cauli Mash!


Dinner made easy this evening... I went for some Ground Lamb & CauliMash!  It literally took me 30 minutes.

I bought some organic ground lamb BOGO (buy one get one free) at Publix on Sunday and was excited to taste it!  Now what to make with it? I was flipping through the pages of my amazing new cookbook, Paleo Comfort Foods and found a Mashed Cauliflower recipe. 

Check out this PCF video:

Wasn't that EASY!!! 

For the ground lamb, combine olive oil, onions, and garlic in a non-stick pan over medium high heat.  Let it sautee for about 5 minutes then add the ground lamb.  Add salt and pepper to taste. I then added the olives to have another dimension of flavor and to get some good fats in as well...
So it's that simple... Protein, Carbs, & Fat!

Thanks for stopping by.... I'd love to here your comments!

The Accidental Chef,

2 comments:

  1. Made the Cauli Mash! It was fantastic! Thanks for the video recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news Ismael... Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete