Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Small Tip, Big Help!

Small Tip, Big Help!


One of the most time consuming steps when cooking is the food prep. Chopping onions, carrots, celery etc can really deter you from cooking on any given night. What I do to alleviate this is that I pick one day of the week that I have the least going on and prep for the whole week. Even if I don't know what I will be cooking that week, I try and get all of the basics chopped up to shorten the time on a daily basis.
Another helpful tip is to research online and in cooking magazines for quick recipes and plan for the week. I know what you're thinking, "I don't have time for this" but I promise once you make it a habit, it's quick and easy.


At the end of the week I take whatever is left over in the fridge and make a soup.
  



Just a quick post... More to come later!!!


M
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment